Main Supply Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Minimizing lost sales and wastage
- Maximising cash flow through effective monitoring of stock level and timely order placement.
- Recognising on and resolving delivery issues, invoice queries as well as any other problems
- Check and record all daily distribution paperwork.
- Manage communications with customers both internal and external.
- Maintaining accurate database records and reports.
- Requesting and supplying forecast information as necessary.
- Tracking and accurate collation of customer order data.
- Checking invoices against existing data.
The ideal Supply Logistics Coordinator will have:
- At least two years’ experience of a busy Logistics environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Experience of working under pressure in an office environment.
- A strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- General appreciation of working in a Food Handling environment.
If you feel you have the drive and motivation to excel in the role of Supply Logistics Coordinator, we want to hear from you, please click on the link the link below!