- Daily co-ordination of Own Fleet Transport.
- Daily Load Planning.
- Daily monitoring of deliveries and other logistics data.
- Daily vehicle checks.
- Check and record all daily distribution paperwork.
- Manage communications with customers both internal and external.
- Driver and Vehicle legal compliance.
- Provide cover for Logistics Supervisors.
- Loading/Unloading of vehicles.
- Maintaining accurate database records and reports.
- Tracking and accurate collation of customer order data.
- Checking invoices against existing data.
The ideal Senior Logistics Coordinator:
- At least two years’ experience of a busy Logistics environment.
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Experience of working under pressure in an office environment.
- General appreciation of working in a Food Handling environment.
In return for your appreciated work as their Senior Logistics Coordinator, you can expect a highly competitive salary combined with a range of excellent benefits.
Please click on the link below if you feel like you might be suitable for this position: