Commercial Data Coordinator responsibilities:
The main purpose of this role is to take responsibility for uploading data, including pricing and standard cost information, into our systems and networks to ensure accurate results are obtained throughout the business. Analyse data from a variety of internal and external sources and turn it into business information with insight and recommendations for sales and senior management. As well as:
- Handling, importing and exporting financial data such as customer pricing and product costing.
- Handling, importing and exporting non-financial data such as product information and specification.
- Produce monthly reports and check for accuracy of data.
- Liaise with other internal departments for development and problem solving.
- Accurately source, record, distribute and store information.
- Obtain and evaluate information to aid decision-making through internal systems and external resources.
- Contribute to discussions to solve problems and make decisions.
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with peers and colleagues, both within the department and throughout the company.
- Contribute to a safe working environment.
The ideal Commercial Data Coordinator:
The successful candidate must have a high understanding of using Excel, with prior experience of data handling and analysis within a commercial environment. You will also possess:
- Ability to create, enhance and maintain effective working relationships with peers and work colleagues.
- Experience of working in a commercial environment.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our Commercial Data Coordinator, we will offer you a competitive salary along with excellent benefits such as:
- 25 days annual leave
- 10% discretionary bonus
Suitable applicants can e-mail their CV’s to HR@Leathams.co.uk