Leathams Ltd are recruiting a star Warehouse Administrator to work at the company’s Headquarters in Bermondsey, London. We are looking for a confident communicator to work within a team to achieve great results demonstrating their knowledge in administration and operations, with excellent customer service.
Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications
The jobholder must have:
· Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
· Good analysis, planning and organisational skills.
· Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with arising issues .
· Good IT skills with the ability to use MS Word/Excel.
· Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with peers and work colleagues, both within the department and throughout the company.
· Operate to high moral and personal standards.
· Develop oneself within the job
· Accurately record and store information.
· Obtain and evaluate information to aid decision-making.
· Contribute to discussions to solve problems and make decisions.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
· Being aware of and follow relevant health and safety policy, procedures and instructions.
· Contribute to a safe working environment.
· Report to direct manager any Health & Safety Hazard or accidents.
· Being responsible for his/her own safety.
Food Safety Responsibilities
Contribute to the selling of safe and high quality products by being aware of and follow relevant food safety and quality policy, procedures and instructions.
· Report to direct manager any potential food safety and quality issues.
· Contribute to a hygienic work environment in compliance with company policies and procedures.
In return we offer competitive rate of pay, excellent facility with fully equipped staff canteen and rest area, changing rooms, showers, secure parking, access to staff orders and a great team atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
· Distribution: 1 year
· Customer Service: 2 years
· Administration: 2 years
For more detailed information please e-mail HR@leathams.co.uk directly and we will happily e-mail you a copy of the job description. Suitable applicants can e-mail their CV’s too
Closing Date: 21st January 2018.